From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: How do I kill an inferior Lisp process running in Emacs?
Using SLIME, if that makes any difference.
I'm just looking for a way to completely reset the world that doesn't
involve me killing Emacs.

From: Pillsy
On Jan 21, 7:04 pm, ········@gmail.com wrote:
> Using SLIME, if that makes any difference.
> I'm just looking for a way to completely reset the world that doesn't
> involve me killing Emacs.

M-x slime-restart-inferior-lisp

Cheers,
Pillsy
From: ········@gmail.com
From: Rupert Swarbrick
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:04:55 -0800, lispnewb wrote:

> Using SLIME, if that makes any difference. I'm just looking for a way to
> completely reset the world that doesn't involve me killing Emacs.

Yep, slime does make a difference. Go to the repl (C-c C-z) and then
(with no input on the line) type "," (that's a comma) which allows you to
give slime commands directly and then either restart-inferior-lisp or
quit (there's tab completion).

Alternatively M-x slime-quit-lisp and M-x slime-restart-inferior-lisp do
the same thing.

Rupert