From: vanekl
Subject: Can anybody recommend a free c.l.l NG feed?
Gmane doesn't carry c.l.l., and I'm no longer at university, and the
GG web interface is tiring. I don't mind a few ads as long as they
don't get in the way. Too much work to write a scraper.
TIA
--
The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is
comprehensible.  Einstein

From: Paul Tarvydas
Subject: Re: Can anybody recommend a free c.l.l NG feed?
From: vanekl
On Jan 18, 6:27 pm, Paul Tarvydas <········@visualframeworksinc.com>
wrote:
> I use nntp.aioe.org - it seems to work ok, but it did miss a few posts.
> pt

Thanks. This worked.
From: Alex Mizrahi
v> Gmane doesn't carry c.l.l., and I'm no longer at university, and the
 v> GG web interface is tiring. I don't mind a few ads as long as they
 v> don't get in the way. Too much work to write a scraper.

news.sunsite.dk
http://dotsrc.org/usenet/

(sunsite.dk/dotsrc.org is a well known open source hosting which exists for
a quite a long time already, and so it's quite unlikely to cease to exist
abruptly, like some other free feeds)
From: vanekl
Alex Mizrahi wrote:
> v> Gmane doesn't carry c.l.l., and I'm no longer at university, and the
>  v> GG web interface is tiring. I don't mind a few ads as long as they
>  v> don't get in the way. Too much work to write a scraper.
>
> news.sunsite.dk
> http://dotsrc.org/usenet/
>
> (sunsite.dk/dotsrc.org is a well known open source hosting which exists for
> a quite a long time already, and so it's quite unlikely to cease to exist
> abruptly, like some other free feeds)

Thanks. Registered.