From: iu2
Subject: cusp with clisp
Hi,

1. Is it possible to connect cusp to clisp (instead of sbcl)?
2. How can I use GTK with clisp?

Thanks
iu2

From: John Thingstad
Subject: Re: cusp with clisp
P� Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:16:29 +0100, skrev iu2 <·······@elbit.co.il>:

> Hi,
>
> 1. Is it possible to connect cusp to clisp (instead of sbcl)?

There is no support for that. I haven't heard of anyone doing it either.
Maybe.

> 2. How can I use GTK with clisp?

There is a module cl-gtk which should work with clisp. (I haven't tested
it.)

> Thanks
> iu2

--------------
John Thingstad
From: Peter Hildebrandt
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:32:25 +0100, John Thingstad <·······@online.no>
wrote:

> På Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:16:29 +0100, skrev iu2 <·······@elbit.co.il>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 1. Is it possible to connect cusp to clisp (instead of sbcl)?
>
> There is no support for that. I haven't heard of anyone doing it either.
> Maybe.
>
>> 2. How can I use GTK with clisp?
>>

> There is a module cl-gtk which should work with clisp. (I haven't tested
> it.)

You might want to check the thread on GUI programming.  You might want to
check out cells-gtk [1].  clg [2] is more complete, but has not been
tested on clisp.

Peter

[1] http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/
"cell-gtk has been tested under Allegro(Windows), Lispworks(Linux, PC),
CLISP(Linux, PC), SBCL(Linux), and CMUCL(Linux)."

[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/clg
"clg is an interface to the GTK+ graphical toolkit for the CMUCL and SBCL
implementations of Common Lisp."

From: Michael Bohn
iu2 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. Is it possible to connect cusp to clisp (instead of sbcl)?

Maybe you want to try the Dandelion plugin for Eclipse:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dandelion-ecl

It supports CLISP, SBCL (+ LispWorks but you have to compile your own
environment for that)

> 2. How can I use GTK with clisp?
>
> Thanks
> iu2