From: ··············@gmail.com
Subject: Lost lisper in Tokyo
Hi!

I'll be in Tokyo spending some time off until the 25th of January and
I'd be happy to meet other lispers here.

It's so different and so interesting here that I wonder what is it
like to be a programmer in Japan, how Lisp is accepted, and whether an
east European team has any chance of getting a contract, etc. I'd be
happy to come here from time to time, but the torture of 12 hour long
flights need some serious reasons... ;)

Anyway, if there's a Tokyo LUG meeting or something like that I'd be
happy to meet lispers, sharing some experiences about doing Lisp web
development for the Hungarian government and most probably asking
silly questions that foreigners usually ask... :)

I'm staying close to the Tokyo Tower, but I only have a landline here,
so please drop me a mail or answer in cll if something organized is
happening.

Happy hacking in the new year, too!

- attila

From: Jianshi Huang
Subject: Re: Lost lisper in Tokyo
On Jan 2, 11:13 am, ··············@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'll be in Tokyo spending some time off until the 25th of January and
> I'd be happy to meet other lispers here.
>
> It's so different and so interesting here that I wonder what is it
> like to be a programmer in Japan, how Lisp is accepted, and whether an
> east European team has any chance of getting a contract, etc. I'd be
> happy to come here from time to time, but the torture of 12 hour long
> flights need some serious reasons... ;)
>
> Anyway, if there's a Tokyo LUG meeting or something like that I'd be
> happy to meet lispers, sharing some experiences about doing Lisp web
> development for the Hungarian government and most probably asking
> silly questions that foreigners usually ask... :)
>
> I'm staying close to the Tokyo Tower, but I only have a landline here,
> so please drop me a mail or answer in cll if something organized is
> happening.
>
> Happy hacking in the new year, too!
>
> - attila

Hey! I'm also in Tokyo, and I have a Hungry friend who's also a Lisp
hacker. Where are you living? There's a company who has a team which
I'll be working at since April. You probably have heard of it before:
http://www.msi.co.jp

Please email me and I can introduce something more to you.
From: Jianshi Huang

> Hey! I'm also in Tokyo, and I have a Hungry friend who's also a Lisp
> hacker. Where are you living? There's a company who has a team which
> I'll be working at since April. You probably have heard of it before:http://www.msi.co.jp
>
> Please email me and I can introduce something more to you.

LOL, lots of typos.

s/Hungry/Hungary

"There's a company who has a team using lots of Allegro CL ..."

Cheers,