From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Lisp's 50th birthday
Happy new year. The year 2008 is the year in which Lisp is going to
become half a century old. Let's celebrate that... :)

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net

From: Chanwoo Yoo
Subject: Re: Lisp's 50th birthday
May Lisp be the thousand-year language. :)

--
And ye shall know the macro, and the macro shall make you free.
From: Andrew Gray
> Happy new year. The year 2008 is the year in which Lisp is going to
> become half a century old. Let's celebrate that... :)
>
> Pascal

I was thinking about that recently. I'm not a Lisp coder *yet*, but I'm
working through the Gigamonkeys book for CL and I think this is really
going to be a good language for me. I wanted to use the 50th anniversary
as an excuse to become a master and bring it into another great 50
years... heh, illusions of grandeur.

--
Andrew Gray
Free software | Free minds | Free neighbors | Free world