From: Nils M Holm
Subject: LISP books
As I am drifting farther away from programming, I have a few
LISP books left (and some that are loosely related). If you
are interested, please contact me with a price suggestion,
which I am likely to accept as long as it is non-negative.
Small volumes (*) will ship for free inside of Germany.

Here is a list:

Allen; Anatomy of LISP *
Appel; Compiling with Continuations
Friedman, et al; The Reasoned Schemer *
Jones, Lins; Garbage Collection
Queinnec; LISP in Small Pieces
Wulf; Design of an Optimizing Compiler *

--
Nils M Holm <n m h @ t 3 x . o r g> -- http://t3x.org/nmh/

From: jimka
Subject: Re: LISP books
are all the books the english versions?

From: Nils M Holm
jimka <·····@rdrop.com> wrote:
> are all the books the english versions?

Yes they are, but they are all sold by now.

--
Nils M Holm <n m h @ t 3 x . o r g> -- http://t3x.org/nmh/
From: jimka
On Dec 31, 7:47 am, Nils M Holm <········@t3x.org> wrote:
> jimka <·····@rdrop.com> wrote:
> > are all the books the english versions?
>
> Yes they are, but they are all sold by now.
>
> --
> Nils M Holm <n m h @ t 3 x . o r g> --http://t3x.org/nmh/

you should have charged more
From: Nils M Holm
jimka <·····@rdrop.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 7:47 am, Nils M Holm <········@t3x.org> wrote:
> > jimka <·····@rdrop.com> wrote:
> > > are all the books the english versions?
> >
> > Yes they are, but they are all sold by now.
> >
> you should have charged more

Why?

--
Nils M Holm <n m h @ t 3 x . o r g> -- http://t3x.org/nmh/
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2009-01-01 02:35:08 -0500, Nils M Holm <········@t3x.org> said:

> Why?

Don't you know that the central purpose of human existence ever since
the advent of the public internet is to make as much money as possible
from your old stuff by selling it on line?

;^)

--
Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
From: Pekka Niiranen
Nils M Holm wrote:
> As I am drifting farther away from programming,

Does this mean the scheme for plan9 license will change?;)

From: Nils M Holm
Pekka Niiranen <··············@pp5.inet.fi> wrote:
> Nils M Holm wrote:
> > As I am drifting farther away from programming,
>
> Does this mean the scheme for plan9 license will change?;)

What's wrong with the current one?

--
Nils M Holm <n m h @ t 3 x . o r g> -- http://t3x.org/nmh/