From: WalterGR
Subject: CLiki wiki ownership? (cliki.net)
Who owns / runs / operates / types all the responses to HTTP requests
for cliki.net?  Based on [1] it seems fragile.  It'd be unfortunate if
it befell the same fate as wiki.alu.org.

Thanks,

Walter

[1] http://xach.livejournal.com/145603.html

From: Zach Beane
Subject: Re: CLiki wiki ownership? (cliki.net)
WalterGR <········@gmail.com> writes:

> Who owns / runs / operates / types all the responses to HTTP requests
> for cliki.net?  Based on [1] it seems fragile.  It'd be unfortunate if
> it befell the same fate as wiki.alu.org.

The DNS is in shambles (it lapsed for the third straight year in 2008),
but the site is kept running by Drew Crampsie, who does pay attention
when people ask about it. If you're concerned, touch base with him.

Zach

From: WalterGR
On Dec 22, 12:10 pm, Zach Beane <····@xach.com> wrote:

> WalterGR <········@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Who owns / runs / operates / types all the responses to HTTP requests
> > for cliki.net?  Based on [1] it seems fragile.  It'd be unfortunate if
> > it befell the same fate as wiki.alu.org.
>
> [snip] the site is kept running by Drew Crampsie [snip]

I e-mailed him.  He said,

"We backup cliki to another host, from there to our offsite backup
system, and i keep a copy locally. Same for common-lisp.net."

Walter