From: maaya
Subject: solve tis equation
tan x=x

From: Alberto Riva
Subject: Re: solve tis equation
maaya wrote on 12/09/2008 05:11 AM:
> tan x=x

 > (= (tan 0.0) 0.0)

Alberto
From: Jerome Baum
Subject: Erlang-like threads
Hey all,

I implemented Erlang-like threads (well, at least to a small extent)
in common lisp, thought I should share the code:

http://jeromebaum.com/threads.zip

It probably isn't perfect :P -- so feel free to comment on it and/or
submit patches.

If there is interest in this I might set up a repo (probably git) for
it.

There is also some code for setting up pipes between the processes
(which would then make it much more Erlang-like) but I find that it is
so simple that there is no need to include it.

Note that there is no memory isolation here. Just make sure not to use
global variables but rather write in a functional style.

Again, any comments are welcome!

Jerome

P.S.: Can anybody post from Google Groups via "new post"? I seem to be
unable to, "Some information is missing or incorrect" ...
From: budden
Subject: Re: Erlang-like threads
From: budden
It has an infinite number of solutions.