From: Emre Sevinc
Subject: Greenspun’s 10. Rule and Conway’s Interview on Perl 6
This can't be "being a smug lisp weenie", can it be?

Greenspun’s 10. Rule and Conway’s Interview on Perl 6
http://ileriseviye.org/blog/?p=962

:)

--
Emre

From: Kenny
Emre Sevinc wrote:
> This can't be "being a smug lisp weenie", can it be?
>
> Greenspun�s 10. Rule and Conway�s Interview on Perl 6
> http://ileriseviye.org/blog/?p=962

Why did you delete the part where he acknowledged that Lisp has had this
for fifty years?!...Oh my. Please tell me you deleted the part where he
acknowledged that Lisp has had this for fifty years.

kzo
From: Jon Harrop
Emre Sevinc wrote:
> This can't be "being a smug lisp weenie", can it be?

Did Lisp have those features 50 years ago or were they introduced more
recently?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/?u
From: namekuseijin
On 22 ago, 17:44, Jon Harrop <····@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
> Emre Sevinc wrote:
> > This can't be "being a smug lisp weenie", can it be?
>
> Did Lisp have those features 50 years ago or were they introduced more
> recently?

More recently still means way before perl 1 was born.

Perl 6 is preaching for perl mongers, not people who know any better.