From: Stephen Jones
Subject: Bill Gosper talk on LIFE and MACSYMA
I've uploaded a 6 part video (about 54 minutes) of a talk that Bill Gosper
gave on November 4th, 2007 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View
during the VCF 10.

The first part can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgA2oCQj9o
(Subsequent parts should show up in the 'Related Videos' list)

I am willing to provide this video on DVD for a small donation to the
SDF Public Access UNIX System from which a portion will be used to
fund further Gosper puzzle development and other laser activities.

If interested, please contact me via smj (at) tx0 . org
--
Stephen M Jones -=- ..!seas.smu.edu!lenti!sdf!smj
    -=- SDF Public Access UNIX System -=-

From: Frank Buss
Subject: Re: Bill Gosper talk on LIFE and MACSYMA
Stephen Jones wrote:

> I've uploaded a 6 part video (about 54 minutes) of a talk that Bill Gosper
> gave on November 4th, 2007 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View
> during the VCF 10.
>
> The first part can be found here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgA2oCQj9o
> (Subsequent parts should show up in the 'Related Videos' list)

Nice Game of Life patterns. Please gain the audio for the next parts, if
possible. I'm crossposting this to comp.theory.cell-automata, which is the
right group for discussing cellular automata.

--
Frank Buss, ยทยท@frank-buss.de
From: Robert Dodier
Stephen Jones wrote:

> I've uploaded a 6 part video (about 54 minutes) of a talk that Bill Gosper
> gave on November 4th, 2007 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View
> during the VCF 10.

Is there a transcript? I tried to find one but came up empty-handed.

best

Robert Dodier