From: Kenny
Subject: AquaMacs + AllegroCL + which eli?
The doc just talks about Gnu Emacs and Xemacs, not AquaMacs. trying the
Gnu Emacs version of the eli first since ISTR seeing AquaMacs is Gnu Emacs.

kenny

ps. This is for homework. k

--

$$$$$: http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
BSlog: http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/

From: Kenny
Subject: Re: AquaMacs + AllegroCL + which eli?
Kenny wrote:
> The doc just talks about Gnu Emacs and Xemacs, not AquaMacs. trying the
> Gnu Emacs version of the eli first since ISTR seeing AquaMacs is Gnu Emacs.

Looks like it ate it.

kt

From: Marco Antoniotti
On Aug 13, 9:33 pm, Kenny <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> The doc just talks about Gnu Emacs and Xemacs, not AquaMacs. trying the
> Gnu Emacs version of the eli first since ISTR seeing AquaMacs is Gnu Emacs.
>
> kenny
>
> ps. This is for homework. k
>
> --
>
> $$$$$:http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
> Cells:http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/
> BSlog:http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/

Aquamacs comes with SLIME pre-installed.  Just set inferior-lisp-
program to your ACL binary and M-x slime.

Cheers
--
Marco
From: Rainer Joswig
On 2008-08-14 18:00:26 +0200, Marco Antoniotti <·······@gmail.com> said:

> On Aug 13, 9:33�pm, Kenny <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The doc just talks about Gnu Emacs and Xemacs, not AquaMacs. trying the
>> Gnu Emacs version of the eli first since ISTR seeing AquaMacs is Gnu Emac
> s.
>>
>> kenny
>>
>> ps. This is for homework. k
>>
>> --
>>
>> $$$$$:http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
>> Cells:http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/
>> BSlog:http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
>
> Aquamacs comes with SLIME pre-installed.  Just set inferior-lisp-
> program to your ACL binary and M-x slime.
>
> Cheers

Has the Aquamacs SLIME version been updated recently? Last I looked it
was pretty ancient...
From: David Golden
Just to note that CVS trunk GNU Emacs now has the nextstep port merged
if you want "native" Cocoa emacs on MacOSX, it's there.