From: Anagram
Subject: Re: Good Lisp editor for Win
As ambidextrous is the word for being both right-handed and left-handed
equally, what is the word for being able to use emacs and vi equally?

From: Kenny
Anagram wrote:
> As ambidextrous is the word for being both right-handed and left-handed
> equally, what is the word for being able to use emacs and vi equally?

That would be "spendstoomuchtimeprogramming".

It took a couple of years before I could take off my inline skates and
put on my quad skates and just get up and skate as if I had been on the
quads all day. Given enough exposure the brain refactors the skating
mass of neurons into three, two specialized on quad and in-line, one the
original mass of shared performance.

Which reminds me, i have not been skating in a while and I had a dream
about it the other night. Lovely day out... hmm...

hth, kenny

--

$$$$$: http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
BSlog: http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
From: Tamas K Papp
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:40:32 +0000, Anagram wrote:

> As ambidextrous is the word for being both right-handed and left-handed
> equally, what is the word for being able to use emacs and vi equally?

It would not be an adjective, but a a condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_personality_disorder

:-)