From: Dimiter "malkia" Stanev
Subject: Re: Lisp at work
I've used CL for some small scripting stuff here at work, for example
going through all C/C++ source code and adding custom profiling/printing
function calls based on what the name of the functions are (I guess
ad-hoc AOP).

It was able to easy add them (one click), and remove them (another click).

So while I'm working I'm having these things turned ON, and right before
check-in, I'm disabling them (in a team of 100+ people, I guess not
everybody would be interested in my profiling code).