From: K Livingston
Subject: I blame Kenny
I blame Kenny for that dr.jonver post ...

Is there a sibling to "Rule 34" that says no matter what you can
imagine someone will spam it or try to sell it on the internet?

step 1: advertise hair removal on c.l.l
step 3: profit!

Kevin

From: Kenny
Subject: Re: I blame Kenny
K Livingston wrote:
> I blame Kenny for that dr.jonver post ...
>

> Is there a sibling to "Rule 34" that says no matter what you can
> imagine someone will spam it or try to sell it on the internet?
>
> step 1: advertise hair removal on c.l.l
> step 3: profit!
>

> Kevin

PWAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!

Yes, all the spammers are tracking His Kennyness, the Pied Piper of
Usenet!!!!

Either that or KL's Usenet provider delivers articles in a different
order than KT's. :)

I vote for the former, makes me sound more important.

kt
From: K Livingston
On Aug 1, 12:25 am, Kenny <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Either that or KL's Usenet provider delivers articles in a different
> order than KT's. :)

oh heh,.. i guess i filtered the earlier messages out as spam and
didn't see the topic until kenny quoted it (hair removal isn't among
the usual suspect in my spam pile - i get more of the "repl1ca
watches"). and here i thought you were attracting the bots (i guess i
give them too much credit).

(being a spam magnet would make you feel important, and not like a
mark?)
From: Kenny
K Livingston wrote:
> I blame Kenny for that dr.jonver post ...
>

> Is there a sibling to "Rule 34" that says no matter what you can
> imagine someone will spam it or try to sell it on the internet?
>
> step 1: advertise hair removal on c.l.l
> step 3: profit!
>

> Kevin

ps. Now where /did/ I put my Nike Jordan Air Force Fusion shoes???? k