From: dstein64
Subject: Style Warnings and other load output....
I am trying to load a bunch of files and not have the style warnings
and other comments be output. Is there any way to do this? I am using
SBCL and have tried ':verbose nil', which didnt't help (I later
realized that this was the default, as *load-verbose* was already
nil).

Thanks.
From: John Thingstad
Subject: Re: Style Warnings and other load output....
P� Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:12:23 +0200, skrev dstein64 <········@gmail.com>:

> I am trying to load a bunch of files and not have the style warnings
> and other comments be output. Is there any way to do this? I am using
> SBCL and have tried ':verbose nil', which didnt't help (I later
> realized that this was the default, as *load-verbose* was already
> nil).
>
> Thanks.

sb-ext:muffle-warning

John Thingstad