From: Viktor Winschel
Subject: screamer does not work
Hi,

I am about to run the constraint logic solver screamer with sbcl/slime.

defined...

any ideas?

viktor

From: A.L.
Subject: Re: screamer does not work
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:39:18 +0200, Viktor Winschel
<········@rumms.uni-mannheim.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am about to run the constraint logic solver screamer with sbcl/slime.

>defined...
>
>any ideas?
>
>viktor

Use Prolog

A.L.
From: Ken Tilton
>>I am about to run the constraint logic solver screamer with sbcl/slime.

>>defined...
>>
>>any ideas?

Start debugging, beginning with (apropos "FAIL"). If it is not there
your build may have failed. etc etc...

We had a great talk at ECLM by Kristoffer Kvello getting great mileage
out of Screamer (for things KBE could not handle), so there might be a
way to get it working.

kt

--
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"I've never read the rulebook. My job is to catch the ball."
   -- Catcher Josh Bard after making a great catch on a foul ball
and then sliding into the dugout, which by the rules allowed the
runners to advance one base costing his pitcher a possible shutout
because there was a runner on third base.

"My sig is longer than most of my articles."
   -- Kenny Tilton
From: ··············@gmail.com
> >any ideas?
>
> >viktor
>
> Use Prolog

wrong.

so, what's the canonical home of screamer nowadays? it's annoying that
this cool piece of code is being eaten up by bitrot...

- attila
From: ············@gmail.com
On Apr 23, 9:39 am, Viktor Winschel <········@rumms.uni-mannheim.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am about to run the constraint logic solver screamer with sbcl/slime.

> defined...
>
> any ideas?
>
> viktor

I'm using screamer successfully. I'm using cl-screamer version 3.24.2
from

http://debian.mirrors.crysys.hu/pool/main/c/cl-screamer/

Hope that helps.

Will
From: Scott Burson
On Apr 23, 8:10 pm, ·············@gmail.com" <············@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm using screamer successfully. I'm using cl-screamer version 3.24.2
> from
>
> http://debian.mirrors.crysys.hu/pool/main/c/cl-screamer/

Yes, I've noticed this too -- the Debian package seems to work better
than some of the other (older) ones floating around.

-- Scott