From: Ken Tilton
Subject: OpenAIR, the RAILS killer?
MWUAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHH! All your interface are belong to Cells!

(er, it's looking good. Even I can program a web page now.)

kenny

--
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"I've never read the rulebook. My job is to catch the ball."
   -- Catcher Josh Bard after making a great catch on a foul ball
and then sliding into the dugout, which by the rules allowed the
runners to advance one base costing his pitcher a possible shutout
because there was a runner on third base.

"My sig is longer than most of my articles."
   -- Kenny Tilton
From: gavino
Subject: Re: OpenAIR, the RAILS killer?
On Apr 11, 8:45 pm, Ken Tilton <···········@optonline.net> wrote:
> MWUAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHH! All your interface are belong to Cells!
>
> (er, it's looking good. Even I can program a web page now.)
>
> kenny
>
> --http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
>
> "I've never read the rulebook. My job is to catch the ball."
>    -- Catcher Josh Bard after making a great catch on a foul ball
> and then sliding into the dugout, which by the rules allowed the
> runners to advance one base costing his pitcher a possible shutout
> because there was a runner on third base.
>
> "My sig is longer than most of my articles."
>    -- Kenny Tilton

got live page I can hit?