From: Ken Tilton
Subject: Heads up: cells-devel
Noobs, veterans, Rails-enviers, and others might want to track
cells-devel for a month.

There is a nice exchange going on that motivates:

    Lisp in general
    macrology
    Cells

.. and you get to watch Andy Chambers develop the Rails-killer, OpenAIR.

It is fun because Andy is both a Lisp and Cells nooby and I am an
Interwebby know-nothing so there is a lot to lurk.

kzo

--
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"I've never read the rulebook. My job is to catch the ball."
   -- Catcher Josh Bard after making a great catch on a foul ball
and then sliding into the dugout, which by the rules allowed the
runners to advance one base costing his pitcher a possible shutout
because there was a runner on third base.

"My sig is longer than most of my articles."
   -- Kenny Tilton