From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: A* search using Lisp
Hi all,

I have recently started learning Lisp and I am working on A* search
implementation using Lisp. For learning purposes I have got hold of a
book titled "Practical Common Lisp".

Because the language itself will not constitute any questions in the
midterm/final exam so I am not going to learn Lisp in its entirety.
However, I must complete the implementation by next week.

I am more than comfortable with C++ and Java programming languages but
Lisp and its list(y) syntax was an alien until last week for me.

I am looking for some help and pointers about how should I begin (and
structure) my learning process so that I learn enough Lisp to be able
to complete the implementation by this weekend. I am going to spend my
full time into Lisp till the time my implementation gets finished.

Please help.

Thanks,
Rahul
From: Griff