From: Ken Tilton
Subject: OT: software!
In last week's episode...

July 24: Although we were hoping to complete the packaging of the beta
test version by 23 July, vacations by some key project team members have
forced a delay in the release until mid-August...

All new epsiodes...

Aug 20: The packing of the OpenType version of the STIX Fonts is almost
complete. We are resolving a few dozen final corrections and hope to be
ready to release the fonts within the next two weeks.

Sept 10: We have been held up by some problems.... Barring any further
problems, a set of STIX Fonts will be generated for final review by the
technical team by September 14. The review will require about two weeks.
....Our revised target for release is now the end of September.

Mired in my own software Asian land war, I am crying with them, not
laughing at them. :)

kenny

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"We are what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut