From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: OOPSLA?
Hi there,

Are there any Lispers going to OOPSLA this year?

See http://bc.tech.coop/blog/070913.html for an executive summary for
Lispers... ;)

Pascal

P.S.: Yes, this is partially a shameless plug. ;)

--
My website: http://p-cos.net

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: OOPSLA?
Pascal Costanza wrote:

> Are there any Lispers going to OOPSLA this year?

  'comiiiiiing !

--
New @-quartet featured CD Review !!
http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6457

Didier Verna, ······@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bic�tre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   ······@xemacs.org
From: Christopher Browne
Pascal Costanza <··@p-cos.net> writes:
> Hi there,
>
> Are there any Lispers going to OOPSLA this year?

I'm likely to be there, albeit not primarily because of Lisp
content...  The DLS papers seem less than spectacularly interesting to
me (that's a matter of taste, of course); sounds like what would be
more interesting would be the side meetings...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.enworbbc" ·@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/rdbms.html
From: Pascal Costanza
Christopher Browne wrote:
> Pascal Costanza <··@p-cos.net> writes:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Are there any Lispers going to OOPSLA this year?
>
> I'm likely to be there, albeit not primarily because of Lisp
> content...  The DLS papers seem less than spectacularly interesting to
> me (that's a matter of taste, of course); sounds like what would be
> more interesting would be the side meetings...

Here is the program of the DLS, so that people can decide for
themselves: http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dls07/ ;)

So what about having a beer in Montreal together with Didier (and maybe
others)?

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net