From: ·············@gmail.com
Subject: portable aserve client library and Metaweb
I was playing with Metaweb freebase recently (freebase.com) and
portable aserve client library can not be used with it out of box (if
you need authentication) because of cookies problems. I do not know
http protocol well enough to be absolutely sure whose problem it is
--- Metaweb or aserve. Where is the proper place to discuss aserve? I
am using sbcl, not allegro so I am not sure Franz engineers would be
interested.

Thanks!

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: portable aserve client library and Metaweb
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:33:08 -0700, ··············@gmail.com" <·············@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was playing with Metaweb freebase recently (freebase.com) and
> portable aserve client library can not be used with it out of box
> (if you need authentication) because of cookies problems. I do not
> know http protocol well enough to be absolutely sure whose problem
> it is --- Metaweb or aserve. Where is the proper place to discuss
> aserve? I am using sbcl, not allegro so I am not sure Franz
> engineers would be interested.

Have you tried Drakma?

Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: ·············@gmail.com
Yes. It has problems too -- it pastes all cookies request to one line
and then fails to parse them properly (because for some reason Metaweb
cookie requests have #\; in them). I'll find Drakma mailing list and
report it tonight after work. Again -- I am not sure is it fault of
Metaweb or Drakma.

From: Edi Weitz
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:41:37 -0700, ··············@gmail.com" <·············@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes. It has problems too -- it pastes all cookies request to one
> line and then fails to parse them properly (because for some reason
> Metaweb cookie requests have #\; in them). I'll find Drakma mailing
> list and report it tonight after work.

Thanks, that would be nice.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.