From: Slobodan Blazeski
Subject: listener doesn't evaluate keyboard input ?
None of the inputs entered in  the listener get evaluated after
pressing enter, listener just returns same row number, if the same
input is copy-pasted into the listener everything is fine .I'm using
ACL Express edition 8.1 for linux , ubuntu 7.10 X86.
example
CG-USER(1): 1
CG-USER(1): 1 ; pasted from clipboard
1
CG-USER(2): 1
CG-USER(2): 23
CG-USER(2):

thanks
Slobodan
From: amleth
Subject: Re: listener doesn't evaluate keyboard input ?
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem...
But it was ok two months ago, with KUbuntu 7.04...

Arrrrgh.