From: purvi
Subject: Important and Urgent
Hi all,
Please read on:
We are doing a survey to collect information on middleware usage
and some features of the middleware. Through the survey data as one
source of information, we can do research on middleware, and software
engineering trend analysis and prediction.

Please take out some minutes to fill in this survey. Please this is
really important survey.

Suvey link:
http://swtech.njit.edu/middlewaresurvey/

As this group includes Students/Faculties as well as Professionals,
please fill up the Individual survey and other corresponding surveys.

I am sure you guys will take part and will help this research.
Give little time to make this survey successful.
Your efforts are appreciated.
Thank you all

Purvi

From: smallpond
Subject: Re: Important and Urgent

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Oct 31, 4:54 pm, smallpond <·········@juno.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 6:34 pm, purvi <·············@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> > Please read on:
> > We are doing a survey to collect information on middleware usage
> > and some features of the middleware. Through the survey data as one
> > source of information, we can do research on middleware, and software
> > engineering trend analysis and prediction.
>
> > Please take out some minutes to fill in this survey. Please this is
> > really important survey.
>
> > Suvey link:http://swtech.njit.edu/middlewaresurvey/
>
> > As this group includes Students/Faculties as well as Professionals,
> > please fill up the Individual survey and other corresponding surveys.
>
> > I am sure you guys will take part and will help this research.
> > Give little time to make this survey successful.
> > Your efforts are appreciated.
> > Thank you all
>
> > Purvi
>
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent