From: ····················@gmail.com
Subject: how to add libraries to allegro under linux ?
From: Frank Goenninger DG1SBG
Subject: Re: how to add libraries to allegro under linux ?
····················@gmail.com writes:

> I started using ubuntu 7.10 few days ago and I really like it. But i
> don't know how to install
> lisp libraries under it , for windows I used starter pack and LW,
> under linux  I installed Allegro express but I don't know how to add
> non-franz  libraries to it like hunchentoot, cl-graph ...

As you already know Starterpack I'd recommend as a second step to look
at

http://cl-cookbook.sourceforge.net/

and then you might want to read up on ASDF (Another System Definition
Facility) at
http://www.cl-user.net/asp/libs/ASDF

There's a tutorial available for ASDF-install at
http://www.cl-user.net/asp/web-sites/ASDF-INSTALL%20tutorial

You can find more ASDF related topics with
http://www.cl-user.net/asp/search?search=ASDF

Enjoy!

Frank

--

  Frank Goenninger

  frgo(at)mac(dot)com

  "Don't ask me! I haven't been reading comp.lang.lisp long enough to
  really know ..."