From: Jason
Subject: Oh, my. I think I am turning to the Dark Side
Ok, so I started learning Lisp so I can hack Emacs. Ho, hum.

Then I see this thing called Scheme, and I think, "Hey, that looks fun!",
and I start to work with that. And, it *is* fun.

Then I turn my attentions to Common Lisp, and I discover CLOS...

Damn! I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead.

-Jason

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Oh, my. I think I am turning to the Dark Side
In article <··············@gmail.com>, Jason <·······@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, so I started learning Lisp so I can hack Emacs. Ho, hum.
>
> Then I see this thing called Scheme, and I think, "Hey, that looks fun!",
> and I start to work with that. And, it *is* fun.
>
> Then I turn my attentions to Common Lisp, and I discover CLOS...
>
> Damn! I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead.
>
> -Jason

So confused Jason is.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I sense much fear in you.
From: namekuseijin
On 30 out, 09:19, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> In article <··············@gmail.com>, Jason <·······@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok, so I started learning Lisp so I can hack Emacs. Ho, hum.
>
> > Then I see this thing called Scheme, and I think, "Hey, that looks fun!",
> > and I start to work with that. And, it *is* fun.
>
> > Then I turn my attentions to Common Lisp, and I discover CLOS...
>
> > Damn! I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead.
>
> > -Jason
>
> So confused Jason is.
>
> Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger.
> Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
>
> I sense much fear in you.

with great power, comes great responsability... :P
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Oct 30, 12:19 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> In article <··············@gmail.com>, Jason <·······@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok, so I started learning Lisp so I can hack Emacs. Ho, hum.
>
> > Then I see this thing called Scheme, and I think, "Hey, that looks fun!",
> > and I start to work with that. And, it *is* fun.
>
> > Then I turn my attentions to Common Lisp, and I discover CLOS...
>
> > Damn! I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead.
>
> > -Jason
>
> So confused Jason is.
>
> Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger.
> Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
>
> I sense much fear in you.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
    -The Sith Code
From: Ken Tilton
Jason wrote:
> Ok, so I started learning Lisp so I can hack Emacs. Ho, hum.
>
> Then I see this thing called Scheme, and I think, "Hey, that looks fun!",
> and I start to work with that. And, it *is* fun.
>
> Then I turn my attentions to Common Lisp, and I discover CLOS...
>
> Damn! I knew I should have stopped while I was ahead.

You must be the replacement they sent for me. I'll leave the keys to the
kennel under the mat.

kt