From: Steve Graham
Subject: Develop Lisp applications using the Cusp Eclipse plug-in
Develop Lisp applications using the Cusp Eclipse plug-in

http://tinyurl.com/2l8l8d

or

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-eclipse-lispcusp/?ca=dgr-lnxw07LispCuspEclipse&S_TACT=105AGX59&S_CMP=GR

From: Ken Tilton
Steve Graham wrote:
> Develop Lisp applications using the Cusp Eclipse plug-in
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2l8l8d

"Notice that the phrase "first functional language" here is apt, as
everything is based on functions (sic). Each function can have a
variable number of parameters (sic). The processing of these lists using
recursion and Lisp functions like car and cdr is the power of list
processing using Lisp (sic)."

One step forward, three steps back. Sick.

kzo

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"Career highlights? I had two. I got an intentional walk
from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets."."
                                                   - Bob Uecker
From: Christophe
On 29 oct, 18:46, Ken Tilton <···········@optonline.net> wrote:
> Steve Graham wrote:
> > Develop Lisp applications using the Cusp Eclipse plug-in
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2l8l8d
>
> "Notice that the phrase "first functional language" here is apt, as
> everything is based on functions (sic). Each function can have a
> variable number of parameters (sic). The processing of these lists using
> recursion and Lisp functions like car and cdr is the power of list
> processing using Lisp (sic)."
>
> One step forward, three steps back. Sick.
>
> kzo
>
> --http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/
>
> "Career highlights? I had two. I got an intentional walk
> from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets."."
>                                                    - Bob Uecker

Hello,

Lisp with Eclipse or How lost all the advantages of Lisp with a slow,
plenty of bugs IDE.

Perhaps, it's a good idea in the paper, but in reality Eclipse, IDE
Java based, is just a poor and free VisualAge.

Best Regards.