From: akopa
Subject: loading a local assembly rdnzl
I am using RDNZL with CLisp, and I can't seem to load a local (non
GAC'd) assembly (using load-assembly).

I've tried moving the .dll to the directory the lisp executable is in,
the directory I started lisp in, and system directories.  I tried
specifying the full path, but no dice.  I get null value or an i/o
error (when I specify the full path).

I would post exact errors, but I the machine is a work, and I don't
run windows at home anymore.

Any hints would we welcome.

Thanks,

Matt
From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: loading a local assembly rdnzl
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:40:14 -0700, akopa <··················@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using RDNZL with CLisp, and I can't seem to load a local (non
> GAC'd) assembly (using load-assembly).
>
> I've tried moving the .dll to the directory the lisp executable is
> in, the directory I started lisp in, and system directories.  I
> tried specifying the full path, but no dice.  I get null value or an
> i/o error (when I specify the full path).
>
> I would post exact errors, but I the machine is a work, and I don't
> run windows at home anymore.
>
> Any hints would we welcome.

  http://weitz.de/rdnzl/#mail

Edi.