From: Tamas Papp
Subject: univariate numerical integration
Hi,

I wonder if anyone has CL code for numerical integration, preferably
with automagical handling of extended definite integrals ([a,Inf),
(-Inf,b] and (-Inf,Inf)) by transformation of variables.  Not a big
deal to write one though, I am just checking before doing that.

I know I could call Fortran code (quadpack), but I would prefer to
keep stuff in CL.

Thanks,

Tamas
From: Robert Dodier
Subject: Re: univariate numerical integration
On Oct 17, 2:09 pm, Tamas Papp <······@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has CL code for numerical integration, preferably
> with automagical handling of extended definite integrals ([a,Inf),
> (-Inf,b] and (-Inf,Inf)) by transformation of variables.  Not a big
> deal to write one though, I am just checking before doing that.
>
> I know I could call Fortran code (quadpack), but I would prefer to
> keep stuff in CL.

There is a CL translation (generated by f2cl) of QUADPACK in Maxima.
It is in .../src/numerical/slatec in the Maxima source code.

HTH

Robert Dodier