From: ·········@hotmail.com
Subject: What is RLisp and where to find more info on it?
A while ago someone was throwing away a manual on reduce which I
picked up. I guess in this age of open source octave, no one is
interested any more in obsolete stuffs.

However, recently, I got interested in implementation of LISP,
especially the meta-circular definition. I cant seem to find any
useful information on RLISP.

There are quite a few publications named by Anthony Hearn and Jed
Marti, but none on any website to download. I cant even find their
websites even after a lot of google.

The only thing I find is some implementation of "standard lisp" by a
Turkish group at METU and a doc on "standard lisp definition".
The reduce sites have just references and pathetic commercial
advertisment level or toy level stuff.

Basically, I have seen the standard, one page meta-circular definition
for prefix lisp and want to see something small like that for an infix
lisp.

It would be interesting to define something like that to run in scheme
or common-lisp interpreter.

Any ideas? Any help with some papers. I dont have any access to ACM so
you tell me the reference as first help and as second, some link to
the papers to download via some site.

gnuist
From: ·········@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: What is RLisp and where to find more info on it?
Forgot to add:
Hearn was a professor at Utah and Jed Marti was his phd student who
did is thesis under him. Then something caused both of them to move to
RAND. They wrote a bunch of reports there.