From: Slobodan Blazeski
Subject: To all c.l.l. denizens who manage to ignore the plummeting pond 	dweller
Thank you and keep up the good work. :)

Slobodan

From: Ken Tilton
Slobodan Blazeski wrote:
> Thank you and keep up the good work. :)

Do I still get credit if I use a killfile to do it?

kt

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"In the morning, hear the Way;
  in the evening, die content!"
                     -- Confucius
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Nov 29, 12:20 am, Ken Tilton <···········@optonline.net> wrote:
> Slobodan Blazeski wrote:
> > Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
>
> Do I still get credit if I use a killfile to do it?
You'll get more than credit if you kill it.

From: ··········@aol.com
On Nov 28, 3:30 pm, Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
>
> Slobodan

Couldn't you have kept ignoring him? I mean... doesn't posting about
ignoring someone kind of.. oh, what the hell.
From: Tim Bradshaw
On Nov 29, 2:33 am, ··········@aol.com wrote:

> Couldn't you have kept ignoring him? I mean... doesn't posting about
> ignoring someone kind of.. oh, what the hell.

This is cll. We do meta.
From: Rainer Joswig
In article
<····································@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
 Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
>
> Slobodan

Btw., this reminds me that the animations for Peter Gabriel's
video 'Kiss that Frog' were partly done with Symbolics'
S-Graphics animation software on Lisp Machines.
Pretty sure that the frog animations were done
on the Lisp Machine. It's also in the printed
credits I had on some CDROM.
The video got a MTV Award for the special effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5g6H0fV1TY

http://www.petergabriel.com/video/detail/ODzoBarZr3dMtw../
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Nov 28, 9:45 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> In article
> <····································@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>  Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
>
> > Slobodan
>
> Btw., this reminds me that the animations for Peter Gabriel's
> video 'Kiss that Frog' were partly done with Symbolics'
> S-Graphics animation software on Lisp Machines.
> Pretty sure that the frog animations were done
> on the Lisp Machine. It's also in the printed
> credits I had on some CDROM.
> The video got a MTV Award for the special effects.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5g6H0fV1TY
>
> http://www.petergabriel.com/video/detail/ODzoBarZr3dMtw../

Youtube video is very bad quality while petergabriel links fails to
play with totem.
I'll have to boot Windows to see it.

thanks for the share
Slobodan
From: Rainer Joswig
In article
<····································@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
 Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 9:45 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> > In article
> > <····································@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
> >
> > > Slobodan
> >
> > Btw., this reminds me that the animations for Peter Gabriel's
> > video 'Kiss that Frog' were partly done with Symbolics'
> > S-Graphics animation software on Lisp Machines.
> > Pretty sure that the frog animations were done
> > on the Lisp Machine. It's also in the printed
> > credits I had on some CDROM.
> > The video got a MTV Award for the special effects.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5g6H0fV1TY
> >
> > http://www.petergabriel.com/video/detail/ODzoBarZr3dMtw../
>
> Youtube video is very bad quality while petergabriel links fails to
> play with totem.
> I'll have to boot Windows to see it.
>
> thanks for the share
> Slobodan

While we are at it:

I saw a good-quality version of SymbolIcs'
'Stanley & Stella, Breaking the Ice', 1987.

rtsp://streaming1.osu.edu/media/id797/disc1/liquid.mov

on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliaEEUzl0U

Also interesting:

Virtually Yours, Symbolics, 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdTGJChDKrM
From: ······@corporate-world.lisp.de
On Nov 28, 11:46 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> In article
> <····································@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
>  Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 28, 9:45 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <····································@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Btw., this reminds me that the animations for Peter Gabriel's
> > > video 'Kiss that Frog' were partly done with Symbolics'
> > > S-Graphics animation software on Lisp Machines.
> > > Pretty sure that the frog animations were done
> > > on the Lisp Machine. It's also in the printed
> > > credits I had on some CDROM.
> > > The video got a MTV Award for the special effects.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5g6H0fV1TY
>
> > >http://www.petergabriel.com/video/detail/ODzoBarZr3dMtw../
>
> > Youtube video is very bad quality while petergabriel links fails to
> > play with totem.
> > I'll have to boot Windows to see it.
>
> > thanks for the share
> > Slobodan
>
> While we are at it:
>
> I saw a good-quality version of SymbolIcs'
> 'Stanley & Stella, Breaking the Ice', 1987.
>
> rtsp://streaming1.osu.edu/media/id797/disc1/liquid.mov

Wrong one (above is from Karl Sims, using a Connection Machine CM-2,
probably with StarLisp as in his other work), long version here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn9JLXWshpA

This one I meant: 'Stanley & Stella, Breaking the Ice', Symbolics,
1987

rtsp://streaming1.osu.edu/media/id797/disc1/stanstel.mov

From: Tim Bradshaw
On Nov 28, 8:45 pm, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:

> Btw., this reminds me that the animations for Peter Gabriel's
> video 'Kiss that Frog' were partly done with Symbolics'

Does anyone know if the original (UK) Channel 4 logo was done with S-
graphics?  I heard somewhere it was, but I'm not sure where.  This
would have been 1982 or so.  I was reminded of this because they
recently had their 25th anniversary and used it again for a while.