From: Antony Sequeira
Subject: trivial-features unit test question
Hi
I got the trivial-features lib (from
http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/trivial-features)
and tried to run its unit tests and it failed complaining about the
symbol  cffi-grovel:grovel-file
After a bit of investigating I made a change in the file
trivial-features-tests.asd
the line
#-windows (cffi-grovel:grovel-file "utsname")
#-windows (asdf:cffi-grovel-file "utsname")

i could then run the tests successfully with
(asdf:operate 'asdf:test-op 'trivial-features)

I think this is a bug in the asd file but I am not sure since I am new
to all this

Would like some feedback.

Thanks,
-Antony
From: alien_guy
Subject: Re: trivial-features unit test question
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:40:09 -0800, Antony Sequeira wrote:

> Hi
> I got the trivial-features lib (from
> http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/trivial-features) and tried to
> run its unit tests and it failed complaining about the symbol
> cffi-grovel:grovel-file
> After a bit of investigating I made a change in the file
> trivial-features-tests.asd
> the line
> #-windows (cffi-grovel:grovel-file "utsname") to
> #-windows (asdf:cffi-grovel-file "utsname")
>
> i could then run the tests successfully with (asdf:operate 'asdf:test-op
> 'trivial-features)
>
> I think this is a bug in the asd file but I am not sure since I am new
> to all this

you need to use the development branch of CFFI:
http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/soc07/cffi+grovel+babel+stuff/