From: petere
Subject: Announcing: clouchdb
Hello,

I'm happy to announce a new library called clouchdb. It's a Lisp
wrapper around the REST and JavaScript API of CouchDb (http://
couchdb.org), a document based database.

Clouchdb is ASDF installable and a Cliki page exists for it in the
database section of Cliki.net, http://www.cliki.net/clouchdb. At this
time it's been tested on SBCL (32bit intel Linux) and OpenMCL (64bit/
Darwin/Intel).

As far as I know, the library supports all the features of the current
release (version 0.7) of CouchDb.

The distribution also contains a small examples package and a Lift
unit test package. Common-lisp.net project hosting is in the process
of being set up. Once that's done I'll post proper documentation.

Licensing is BSD style.

- Peter