From: SDF Poster
Subject: {fa} TI Explorer LISP Machine parts for $1.00
These are outer plastic panels, in very good condition, for the Texas
Instruments Explorer.  Opening bid is $1.00, no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320185266300

From: x3j13
Subject: Re: {fa} TI Explorer LISP Machine parts for $1.00
On Nov 20, 2:33 am, ········@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (SDF Poster)
wrote:
> These are outer plastic panels, in very good condition, for the Texas
> Instruments Explorer.  Opening bid is $1.00, no reserve.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320185266300

I've been wanting to purchase a Lisp Machine.  I hadn't thought of the
piecemeal approach...
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <············@chessie.cirr.com>,
 ········@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (SDF Poster) wrote:

> These are outer plastic panels, in very good condition, for the Texas
> Instruments Explorer.  Opening bid is $1.00, no reserve.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320185266300

Interesting. Does it do anything useful?

Does it shield against Unix rays or Microsoft particles?
Does it keep the cons cells in the machine?
Will I get supernatural Lisp powers?

If it put on my Mac would it do anything good?

Best regards,

Rainer Joswig

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org/