From: vishy
Subject: Installing CLisp
I have started learning Lisp.I have downloaded allegro version of
it.Now,I want to install clisp.I have already downloaded CLisp.Now,how
to configure emacs to load clisp.
thks

From: Slobodan Blazeski
Subject: Re: Installing CLisp
On Nov 19, 8:04 am, vishy <············@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have started learning Lisp.I have downloaded allegro version of
> it.Now,I want to install clisp.I have already downloaded CLisp.Now,how
> to configure emacs to load clisp.
> thks

Why don't you state what kind of operating system and cpu architecture
you're using?

Slobodan
From: vishy
On Nov 20, 4:32 am, Slobodan Blazeski <·················@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Nov 19, 8:04 am, vishy <············@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have started learning Lisp.I have downloaded allegro version of
> > it.Now,I want to install clisp.I have already downloaded CLisp.Now,how
> > to configure emacs to load clisp.
> > thks
>
> Why don't you state what kind of operating system and cpu architecture
> you're using?
>
> Slobodan

I am using windowsxp
From: __Mario__
vishy schrieb:
> I have started learning Lisp.I have downloaded allegro version of
> it.Now,I want to install clisp.I have already downloaded CLisp.Now,how
> to configure emacs to load clisp.
> thks

Hi,

this question is a bit general ;). OS version would be a nice detail. I
would suggest installing slime (http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/)
the rest is easy.

For windows a .emacs could look like:

(add-to-list 'load-path "C:\\home\\slime\\")
(require 'slime)
(setq inferior-lisp-program "c:/clisp/full/lisp.exe
                                 -B c:/clisp/full/
                                 -M c:/clisp/full/lispinit.mem
                                 -ansi -q")
(slime)

For unix flavours change accordingly.

Setting up asdf/asdf-install is somewhat more complicted at least on
windows. Searching c.l.l or google will provide enough informations, though.

Cheers

-- Mario