From: Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo
Subject: asdf-install crash?

Hey list, I have a problem, I have tried to install hunchentoot via
asdf-install (and also I have been installed amount of packages by this
way this night) the process install 3 or 4 dependences but when try to
install  cl-base64 I get this:

,----
| Downloading package CL-BASE64, required by hunchentoot
|
| debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR:
|   The assertion (STRING-EQUAL ASDF-INSTALL::URL "http://" :END1 7) failed.
`----

I have tried retry many times but doesn't work, after I also have tried
to install other packages (cl-json) but dont work anymore.

Any clues?

P.S. I'm using SBCL 1.0 on GNU/Linux PPC

- --
Spam protection:
In my e-mail remplace the words `no-spam' with `exal'.
From: Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo
Subject: Re: asdf-install crash?

Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo em comp.lang.lisp escreveu :

> Hey list, I have a problem, I have tried to install hunchentoot via
> asdf-install

Bleh, forget about was internet conection the problem :-/

regards

- --