From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: New Orleans Lisp Group Meeting
Hello everyone.

NOLISP will have their first meeting this Friday, at 7:30 pm.

Everyone is welcome.  If you'll be in the area, come by for pizza,
beer, and Lisp talk.

For more information, check out

http://www.lispcast.com/index.php/2007/11/nolisp-meeting/

I hope to see you there!
From: macnod
Subject: Re: New Orleans Lisp Group Meeting
I'm really sorry that I learned about this only today. I'm looking for
Lispers in New Orleans. I want to learn Common Lisp and how to use the
UnCommon Web (UCW). I want to set up a system that allows me to
develop Web applications (including database-driven apps) in 4 hours.
I believe this could be done in Lisp. I have a job that is all
consuming and in order to tear away from it I need the motivation that
nothing but some face-to-face time with another Lisper can generate.

Let me know about the next meeting please.

I'll subscribe to this Usenet group too.

Thanks,

--Donnie

http://donnieknows.com