From: James
Subject: Re: I finally understand why I'm not allowed to use Lisp
I struggle to learn C#.  It's like someone put a pile of @#$% together
and called it a language.  Every time I think I'm starting to get the
hang of it, they add another turd to the pile, and it doesn't look
smell or taste like any of the other turds.

There's no rhyme or reason - it's not architecture, it's one turd on
top of another.

Ugly language.  <shudder>

Lisp, on the other hand, is very easy to read.  The parenthesis have
almost disappeared for me, and it's relatively easy to deduce what a
piece of code is supposed to do.  Damn you Paul Graham for turning me
on to it!  It's like seeing a pretty girl for the first time - now the
bitch I've been sleeping with is revealed as a hag...

:(