From: daBittweiler
Subject: McCLIM trouble installing
I'm have trouble getting McCLIM to play friendly with sbcl on
NetBSD.
I follow the instructions at http://mcclim.cliki.net/GettingStarted

I installed also clx, spatial-trees-0.2, & (flexichain via
asdf:install)
the first to I follow the instructions on the site above.

Now when I do a: (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :mcclim)
I get an error about: The file "/usr/pkg/lib/sbcl/site-systems/
package.lisp" does not exist.

I linked mcclim with: ln -s /usr/pkg/lib/sbcl/site-systems/mcclim/
mcclim.asd  . and clx
does spatial-trees need to link.  After inspecting flexichain, clx has
fasl's, but spatial-trees and mcclim do not.  How could I correct this
behavior about the missing "package.lisp file?
From: David Lichteblau
Subject: Re: McCLIM trouble installing
On 2007-05-18, daBittweiler <············@gmail.com> wrote:
> I linked mcclim with: ln -s /usr/pkg/lib/sbcl/site-systems/mcclim/
> mcclim.asd  .

From the error you are getting, my guess is that you did not in fact
create the link like that.  Double-check your steps and try again.

d.