From: Peter B. P.
Subject: Re: You Norwegians
Wow. Charcount: 25,483, wordcount: 4,468. Yeat another lengthy essay on
mind pathology by Erik Naggum.

The man must be obsessive-compulsive. Anyhow:

On 2007-05-13 04:11:39 +0200, Erik Naggum <····@naggum.no> said:
<snip>

> Generally speaking, however, a psychopath is one who keeps people
under his will with >threats, manipulation, force and even outright
violence. On Usenet, however, one is free >not to read anything one
does not think or feel is worth reading, such as the psychotic
>ramblings of �Peter B. P.�, who is too stupid to understand that he
has destroyed his >credibility for eternity through his own actions and
words,

BWAHAHAHAH! And *the above* comes from the keyboard of psychopath
extrodinarie, Erik Naggum, who has countless times in the past many
years outright *destroyed* debate forums with his pathologically
vitrolic style of "debate" (more like insane fits of monomanic anger or
what passes as such). The irony cannot be cut with a knife, it is that
thick.

>     You can just imagine the psychotic rage that poor �Peter B. P.� suffered

HA! No such thing, and I doubt you have any idea what "psychotic"
means, you little, insecure boy. You are just one of the fools who use
a biiiiig word that sounds very accusatory and impressive in the hope
that nobody will notice that you in fact have nothing of essence to
back in up and no spine to admit that you are ever wrong.

Oh, which is another thing. It is a classic sign of psychopathic
solipsism from lunatics like *YOU*, ERIK NAGGUM, that you are
completely unable to ever admit to ever being wrong, ever having
wronged anybody else, ever having hurt the feelings of other people,
humans, or that you are at all, fallible like the rest of us humans.
Again, the signs of psychopathy are eviden; you have no respect or
empathy for the feelings of others. All you have is your own fucking
big ego and every time you fire off one of your 4-page lunatic rants,
you are just confirming your own insanity for the world to see.

>  nobody /ever/ does anything towards these people before they
> /volunteer/ their insanity, just as �Peter B. P.� did this time around.

Ahh, the lunatic projects his illness on others, once again. Again a
sign of USENET sociopathy.

>  �Peter B. P.�, for instance, believes that his strength lies in
> hurling accusations of psychopathy towards those he has no better means
> of defeating. The most natural explanation for this reaction is that he
> knows how much it hurts when those /he/ mistreats badly look him in the
> eye and accuse him of precisely the same, for then it is true.

Incredible. It is hardly believeable to see such words from a man who
has consistently wronged SO MANY PEOPLE in the electronic commons over
the last 10 years in such vile and despicable manners such as yourself,
Naggum. You must truly be sick in your head if you believe what you
write for a second.

The interested reader is referred to Google Groups and do a search for
"comp.lang.lisp" and "Erik Naggum" from 1997 onwards, to see how many
times we have seen this idiotic tirade where Naggum rants on and on
about the eeeeevils (and of course, psychiatric illness - Naggum seems
truly obsessed with the various psychiatric diagnoses, plus of course,
applying them liberally to anybody he disagrees with) of EVERBODY
FUCKING ELSE THAN HIMSELF, oh, and of course, with the occasinal death
threat and order to commit suicide thrown in.

Tell us all, Naggum, do you still think people you disagree with should
commit suicide, or be shot with high powered sniper rifles? Yes or no?

>     As I alluded to at the top: A tremendous sense of impotence and
> inadequacy forces the pathologically inflated ego to invent a
> monstrosity to explain away his failures: It cannot possibly be, it
> /must not be/, his own fault that he failed, and above all, it must be
> /impossible/ to win the debate by acquiring new skills, for then then
> reason for the failure was the lack of those skills.

A fitting description of Erik Naggum. Well, every rant he fires off
from his keyboard is the ultimate irony, because it fits himself far
better than anybody he targets.

The rest of the lunatic's rantings has been snipped; let us not indulge
the sick and twisted mind any further. Besides, words and reason bounce
of Erik's thick head, so why bother?

--
If you want to be happy for a day - get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a week - get married.

http://titancity.com/blog/

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ Peter B. P. <········@SPAMMERSMUSTDIEmacplanet.dk>:

| Wow. Charcount: 25,483, wordcount: 4,468. Yeat another lengthy essay
| on mind pathology by Erik Naggum.

And you cross posted this to comp.lang.lisp for what reason?

Peter B. P., this thread is not welcome on comp.lang.lisp.

Anyone else feels like you want to followup, please edit the newsgroup
line to remove comp.lang.lisp.  Thank you.

  -- Bertrand Russell
From: JeanneDArc~
On 13 Mai, 11:43, Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:
> + Peter B. P. <········@SPAMMERSMUSTDIEmacplanet.dk>:
>
> | Wow. Charcount: 25,483, wordcount: 4,468. Yeat another lengthy essay
> | on mind pathology by Erik Naggum.
>
> And you cross posted this to comp.lang.lisp for what reason?
>
> Peter B. P., this thread is not welcome on comp.lang.lisp.
>
> Anyone else feels like you want to followup, please edit the newsgroup
> line to remove comp.lang.lisp.  Thank you.
>
> --
> * Harald Hanche-Olsen     <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
> - It is undesirable to believe a proposition
>   when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
>   -- Bertrand Russell

I will remove it, men overrasket over å se nordmenn her inne :)
hei, hva slags gruppe er c.l.l?
What kind of group is c.l.l?
From: Kadaitcha Man
JeanneDArc~ <·········@hotmail.com> Thou shoulder-clapper. There is
mischief in this man. Ye indoctrinated:

> I will remove it, men overrasket over � se nordmenn her inne :)

G� og pul en katt i rumpa.

> hei, hva slags gruppe er c.l.l?

Jeg skal dogge moradi i rompa s� hardt at hun bl�r.

> What kind of group is c.l.l?

Drittsek.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
    AUK psychos and felons Lits
    #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in ·················@registered.motzarella.org

Si me rogas, potes abire et tu ipse cacare.
From: Chrisjoy
On May 13, 11:43 am, Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:

> * Harald Hanche-Olsen     <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
> - It is undesirable to believe a proposition
>   when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.

Premisis continues

2) Once upon a time there was a proposition that said
e exists all thou there was no ground whatsoever to
support it's existence.

3) If someone did not believe the existence of e, it's
likely not to be discovered.

Conclusion: It's undesireable for e likely to be found.

Now shut tha f**k up retard, and get back to your math
lessons before I take away more numbers from you.
From: Chrisjoy
On May 13, 11:43 am, Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:

> * Harald Hanche-Olsen     <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
> - It is undesirable to believe a proposition
>   when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.

Premisis continues...

2) Once upon a time there was a proposition that said
e exists all though there was no ground whatsoever to
support this is true.

3) It's more likely for e to be found if someone believe it
exists (and looks for it).

Conclusion: It's undesirable for e likely to be found.

Now, shut tha f**k up and get back to your math lessons
before I take away more numbers from you and give'em
to your grand sons.
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no>:

| Peter B. P., this thread is not welcome on comp.lang.lisp.

And Kent, no matter what happens please don't followup on this
thread.  We know from experience what will happen if you do, and we
enjoy having you back in comp.lang.lisp too much.

  -- Bertrand Russell