From: ·········@lxny.org
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 May 2007 Lisp NYC Eating and Drinking
  what="official Lisp NYC announcement">

 From: Heow Eide-Goodman <·····@alphageeksinc.com>
 To: LispNYC <····@lispnyc.org>
 Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:48:56 -0400

 Please join us for our next social meeting on Tuesday, April 10th from
 7:00 to 9:00 at Westside Brewery.

 Cheers,

 - Heow

Distributed poC TINC:

Jay Sulzberger <·········@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org
From: Ken Tilton
·········@lxny.org wrote:
>   what="official Lisp NYC announcement">
>
>  From: Heow Eide-Goodman <·····@alphageeksinc.com>
>  To: LispNYC <····@lispnyc.org>
>  Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:48:56 -0400
>
>  Please join us for our next social meeting on Tuesday, April 10th from
>  7:00 to 9:00 at Westside Brewery.

My fans will be thrilled to learn His Kennyness will be making a Rare
Appearance. (Cue the bouncers.)

kzo

--
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"Algebra is the metaphysics of arithmetic." - John Ray

"As long as algebra is taught in school,
there will be prayer in school." - Cokie Roberts

"Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra."
    - Fran Lebowitz

"I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive."
    - Tim Allen