From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Is newLISP discussed here?
Is newLISP out-of-bounds for this newsgroup? TIA...
--
duke    |   A: Yes.                                                     |
        |   >Q: Are you sure?                                           |

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Is newLISP discussed here?
In article <···················@edtnps82>,
 Duke Normandin <·······@telus.net> wrote:

> Is newLISP out-of-bounds for this newsgroup?

Not really.

> TIA...

"newLISP" has its own place for discussion.
It's more likely you'll get answers there.

There has been only little talk about newLISP here.

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org
From: Stefan Scholl
Duke Normandin <·······@telus.net> wrote:
> Is newLISP out-of-bounds for this newsgroup? TIA...

They have a fan forum with really "nice" people.

--
Web (en): http://www.no-spoon.de/ -*- Web (de): http://www.frell.de/
From: Jens Axel Søgaard
Stefan Scholl skrev:
> Duke Normandin <·······@telus.net> wrote:
>> Is newLISP out-of-bounds for this newsgroup? TIA...
>
> They have a fan forum with really "nice" people.

Unless you follow c.l.l it is hard to tell whether
this comment is about c.l.l or the newLisp people...

--
Jens Axel S�gaard
From: Duke Normandin
On 2007-05-08, Jens Axel S�gaard <······@soegaard.net> wrote:
> Stefan Scholl skrev:
>> Duke Normandin <·······@telus.net> wrote:
>>> Is newLISP out-of-bounds for this newsgroup? TIA...
>>
>> They have a fan forum with really "nice" people.
>
> Unless you follow c.l.l it is hard to tell whether
> this comment is about c.l.l or the newLisp people...

I'll take it to mean `both'! ;) Thanks to all for the replies.
From: Jeff
Occasionally someone asks a question about newLisp here.  Even more
rarely, it doesn't start a 500-message long argument over its name :)

The newLisp website's forum is good.  The author of the language pipes
in regularly.  So do I.  I am a "nice" person ;).  If you have a
question about it, feel free.

Jeff

From: Duke Normandin
On 2007-05-08, Jeff <········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Occasionally someone asks a question about newLisp here.  Even more
> rarely, it doesn't start a 500-message long argument over its name :)
>
> The newLisp website's forum is good.  The author of the language pipes
> in regularly.  So do I.  I am a "nice" person ;).  If you have a
> question about it, feel free.
>
> Jeff

Thanks! I just joined the newLISP Fan Club. I posted the message here in
c.l.l. because the above forum seemed to be dead when I registered. Seem
that they're having server problems. I'm hoping that newLISP will serve
as a stepping stone to Lisp itself. ;)