From: Adrian DOZSA
Subject: projects done with CLOS ?
Are there any large open-source projects (>10KLOC) done with CLOS ?
Done with CLOS means that it makes extensive use of object-oriented
programming.

From: Robert Strandh
Subject: Re: projects done with CLOS ?
"Adrian DOZSA" <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> Are there any large open-source projects (>10KLOC) done with CLOS ?
> Done with CLOS means that it makes extensive use of object-oriented
> programming.

Yes, check out McCLIM:

  http://common-lisp.net/project/mcclim/    (around 100kLOC)

Closure:

  http://common-lisp.net/project/closure/   (around 30kLOC)

Gsharp:

  http://common-lisp.net/project/gsharp/    (around 10kLOC)

There are probably more, but these are the ones I am aware of.
--
Robert Strandh

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: any sufficiently complicated C
From: Thomas A. Russ
Adrian DOZSA schrieb:
> Are there any large open-source projects (>10KLOC) done with CLOS ?
> Done with CLOS means that it makes extensive use of object-oriented
> programming.

http://www.isi.edu/isd/LOOM has about 85 KLOC and uses CLOS extensively,
in particular CHANGE-CLASS and methods to handle class changes.  It
has limited MOP usage as well, but since the code is rather old, it
doesn't use too much -- de facto standardization had not yet arrived.

From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andr=E9_Thieme?=

Have a look at Lisa: http://lisa.sourceforge.net/

--
Andr�