From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: if your going to be in the Bay Area for Y-Combinator's Startup School...
11AM Sunday, March 22, 2007 at Stacks in Menlo Park ( http://tinyurl.com/2hqmyw)
LispBA will be resurrected! ...or at least briefly awoken from its
coma. Email me if you need a ride from SF/North Bay, Dr. Bill if you
need a ride from Mountain View.

Please RSVP to me if you haven't already (don't worry if it's last
minute). Or call Stacks yourself to get add one more to the "Nick"
party at 11 (650-838-0066). Seating is tight, so make sure you're on
time!

There is no agenda, just good food and company, so feel free to come
prepared to talk about your latest project: you will have a captive
audience ;-) There will of course be gossip from Paul Graham's Startup
School on Saturday...

Nick
From: ········@gmail.com
········@gmail.com wrote:
> 11AM Sunday, March 22, 2007 at Stacks in Menlo Park ( http://tinyurl.com/2hqmyw)

oops... of course I mean Sunday, March 25th, 2007... today is the
22nd ;-)