From: Ken Tilton
Subject: LA or Atlanta Lispniks, late March?
Here's the world tour itinerary for The Next Big (Lisp) Thing:

    http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/news.html

Night of March 19 in LA is especially promising for a Lisp booozefest
since it is a layover night for me and there will not be any conference
attendees with which to drink, I mean, socialize.

Atlanta... lessee, March 21 is a day /before/ those crazy math teachers
will discover His Kennyness, although <cough>, no, I expect to be
programming my *ss off to get ready for the show. March 22 is spoken
for, and I haul *ss out late PM 3/24. March 23?

Meanwhile, any STO geniuses able to brainstorm some nice keywords for a
wicked cool educational Algebra system?

kenzo

--

"As long as algebra is taught in school,
there will be prayer in school." - Cokie Roberts

"Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra."
    - Fran Lebowitz

"I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive."
    - Tim Allen

"Algebra is the metaphysics of arithmetic." - John Ray

http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/