From: Lei
Subject: How to change working directory in clisp while editing files from different directory?
Hi, is there possible way to dynamically change the working directory of
clisp during REPL?  (I use Windows XP + Xemacs + clisp + slime)

I know you can specify Xemacs as "starting in" some directory, but can
it be dynamically changed after I connect slime to clisp?

Thanks in advance!
-Lei

From: Lei
Lei wrote:
> Hi, is there possible way to dynamically change the working directory of
> clisp during REPL?  (I use Windows XP + Xemacs + clisp + slime)
>
> I know you can specify Xemacs as "starting in" some directory, but can
> it be dynamically changed after I connect slime to clisp?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> -Lei

Oops, I just found it already changed.

Forget about the post.
:)
From: Zach Beane
Lei <······@asu.edu> writes:

> Hi, is there possible way to dynamically change the working directory
> of clisp during REPL?  (I use Windows XP + Xemacs + clisp + slime)
>
> I know you can specify Xemacs as "starting in" some directory, but can
> it be dynamically changed after I connect slime to clisp?

I use the comma-command in the repl:

   ,cd

Sometimes I also use "C-c ~" in a buffer to change the working
directory to the directory of the buffer's file.

Zach