From: Ivan Boldyrev
Subject: [ANN] FUCC 0.2 is released
http://www.common-lisp.net/project/fucc/

FUCC is FU Compiler Compiler -- parser generator for Common Lisp.  New
version features new syntax for grammar definition and simple LL
parser generator (LR/LALR parsers were implemented in 0.1).

P.S.  Is there any other LL parser generator for Common Lisp?

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                                   Violets are red
                                   Roses are blue
                                   It's amazing what DNA splicing can do.

From: D Herring
Subject: Re: [ANN] FUCC 0.2 is released
Ivan Boldyrev wrote:
> http://www.common-lisp.net/project/fucc/
>
> FUCC is FU Compiler Compiler -- parser generator for Common Lisp.  New
> version features new syntax for grammar definition and simple LL
> parser generator (LR/LALR parsers were implemented in 0.1).
>
> P.S.  Is there any other LL parser generator for Common Lisp?

You appear to have the most complete set of parsers; here are a others.

http://cedet.sourceforge.net/semantic.shtml
http://home.arcor.de/james_anderson/setf/code.html
http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/Prag-Parse.html

- Daniel

P.S.  Are you trying to beat "fetter" for the "names which drive away
users" award?
From: Ken Tilton
D Herring wrote:
> Ivan Boldyrev wrote:
>
>> http://www.common-lisp.net/project/fucc/
>>
>> FUCC is FU Compiler Compiler -- parser generator for Common Lisp.  New
>> version features new syntax for grammar definition and simple LL
>> parser generator (LR/LALR parsers were implemented in 0.1).
>>
>> P.S.  Is there any other LL parser generator for Common Lisp?
>

> You appear to have the most complete set of parsers; here are a others.
>
> http://cedet.sourceforge.net/semantic.shtml
> http://home.arcor.de/james_anderson/setf/code.html
> http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/Prag-Parse.html
>
> - Daniel
>
> P.S.  Are you trying to beat "fetter" for the "names which drive away
> users" award?

To do that he would have to bow to popular opinion and change it. To
GoldenStateBridge.

kzo

--
Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and
I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.
                                   -- Elwood's Mom
From: Bruce Stephens
D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> writes:

> Ivan Boldyrev wrote:

[...]

>> P.S.  Is there any other LL parser generator for Common Lisp?
>
> You appear to have the most complete set of parsers; here are a others.
>
> http://cedet.sourceforge.net/semantic.shtml

That's Emacs Lisp, not Common Lisp.  (AFAIK, anyway.  I wouldn't be
shocked to find that there's a Common Lisp generator hidden in there
too.)

[...]