From: ·············@yahoo.es
Subject: Change the name lisp to lost (lot of sex too)
I have just read some post about what if ... (more than 300 post)

My 2 cents.

 Lisp need lot of sex:  That is, it doesn't need so much money, ...

 What is sex here?

    Is going to bed with python, ruby, ...

  Take the best of any of them or create links, friendship, ...

  Perhaps if lisp doesn't take sex it will get the other meaning of
lost.

  By the way, making lisp funny (example clutu idea is great) is sexy
too.

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Change the name lisp to lost (lot of sex too)
On 2007-06-29 23:06:09 +0200, ·············@yahoo.es said:

> I have just read some post about what if ... (more than 300 post)
>
> My 2 cents.
>
>  Lisp need lot of sex:  That is, it doesn't need so much money, ...
>
>  What is sex here?
>
>     Is going to bed with python, ruby, ...
>
>   Take the best of any of them or create links, friendship, ...
>
>   Perhaps if lisp doesn't take sex it will get the other meaning of
> lost.
>
>   By the way, making lisp funny (example clutu idea is great) is sexy
> too.

Be frightened, Lisp will get you:

http://features.cgsociety.org/cgtalk/meettheartists/jason_schleifer/schleifer_1.jpg

(Gollum's

facial expressions were animated with a Lisp-based 3d software)

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org/
From: ·············@yahoo.es
On 29 jun, 23:43, Rainer Joswig <······@lisp.de> wrote:
> On 2007-06-29 23:06:09 +0200, ·············@yahoo.es said:
>

> > I have just read some post about what if ... (more than 300 post)
>
> > My 2 cents.
>
> >  Lisp need lot of sex:  That is, it doesn't need so much money, ...
>
> >  What is sex here?
>
> >     Is going to bed with python, ruby, ...
>
> >   Take the best of any of them or create links, friendship, ...
>
> >   Perhaps if lisp doesn't take sex it will get the other meaning of
> > lost.
>
> >   By the way, making lisp funny (example clutu idea is great) is sexy
> > too.
>
> Be frightened, Lisp will get you:
>
> http://features.cgsociety.org/cgtalk/meettheartists/jason_schleifer/s...
>
> (Gollum's
>
> facial expressions were animated with a Lisp-based 3d software)
>
> --http://lispm.dyndns.org/

thanks for the link, there is a nice interview with jason_schleifer.

Perhaps the name Lisp is ok, Lisp = Lot of Inspired Sex Positions.