From: vsedach
Subject: Help tracking down an Apple research report on Lisp tuplespaces.
I've been investigating Linda/tuplespaces for a while now, and
recently I've come across another reference to a paper on an
implementation of Linda done in Common Lisp at Apple's Advanced
Technology group in the late 80s (the first time I came across it in
Carriero and Gelernter's book - http://www.lindaspaces.com/book/index.html
- a good read if you like distributed systems or just want to find out
what the hell this "Linda" thing is). The full citation is:

Abarbanel, R. and Janin, A. _Distributed object management with
Linda_. Advanced Technology Group, Apple Computer Inc. Technical
Report, September 1989.

I'm having a hard time tracking down a copy. I can't find any info on
the authors; I've tried emailing Carriero and Gelernter but haven't
gotten a reply. If anyone has any pointers (maybe Apple folk?), I'd be
very grateful.

Thank you,
Vladimir Sedach