From: vsedach
Subject: Announcement: ParenScript gets its own c-l.net project page, new maintainer.
ParenScript is a compiler that takes a Lisp-like language and
translates it to readable, efficient Javascript. I think ParenScript
(combined with Hunchentoot) is one of the best tools out there right
now for developing standards-compliant rich Internet applications. So
it was unfortunate that as of a couple of weeks ago, ParenScript was
without an active maintainer or its own resources (mailing list,
repository, etc.).

I've decided to step in as a maintainer and put up a project page for
ParenScript on common-lisp.net:

http://common-lisp.net/project/parenscript/

I'm using ParenScript as the primary tool to develop a somewhat
sophisticated web-based UI for my startup, so I get to "eat my own dog
food."

Vladimir
From: Scott Burson
Looks interesting!  Thanks!!